IT Application Maintenance Service Engineer
If you work well in a customer focused environment and are passionate and ambitious about meeting goals and deadlines, then you have found the right place!
At Maps Group we are always looking to hire motivated, smart and forward-thinking team members
As an Application Maintenance Service Engineer you will be part of our Operations team, which is dedicated to one of our most important clients in Parma.
Liaising with our 1st line support, you will be managing and monitoring the infrastructure and application layers of our customer’s IT system (internal web portal, IT infrastructure and tools, taylor made applications and asset management systems) in order to ensure a smooth-running of the customer IT system with no disruptions.
Working within strict SLA’s and KPI’s, your day-to-day will also involve troubleshooting high priority issues and problem-solving, as well as providing resolution to incidents and ultimately reach customer satisfaction.
Your dedication will help to maintain the high quality of our systems and deliver a solid service to our end customers. You will also be working closely with our delivery team when new software packages are required.
The right candidate will be fast paced and attentive to detail, willing to work hard with a good attitude, and can embrace change.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support across multiple applications;
- Handle tickets that are escalated by our first line support team;
- Analyse software and infrastructure logs to help prevent future issues;
- Troubleshoot new issues, provide root cause analyses;
- Monitor trouble management system to ensure all reported issues are addressed according to the established service level agreement;
- Maintain configuration of multiple environments and support the implementation of application patches and releases;
- Support Infrastructure and application enhancements;
- Keep our technical documentation, including known error log and fix instructions, up to date;
You are familiar with:
- WildFly (JBoss)/Oracle WebLogic Server
- MS IIS
- Service Now/Jira
- IT monitoring tools (i.e. Nagios)
- DevOps best practice
- SAS Platform (SAS data integration studio/SAS data studio…)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
- 3-4 years of IT Application Management/Technical Support experience in a fast paces environment;
- Ability to work across different teams and in a multi-cultural and demanding environment;
- Experience with working on multiple items at one time and to ensure that overall priorities are being met;
- Experience with reading and using technical software documentation for trouble ticket solution;
- Strong analytical skills and a detail oriented mind set
- Ability to complete duties within the defined SLA’s;
- Strong experience with troubleshooting
- ITIL certificate (nice to have);
- English: upper intermediate level both oral and written;
What we offer:
- Permanent contract;
- Salary in line with your seniority;
- Company welfare benefits;
- Meal vouchers;
But above all you will be part of a great team in a multinational environment!
Work location: Parma
Send us a copy of your resume, granting your consent to process your personal data for recruiting purposes according to law 196/2003 and law 13 GDPR (UE 2016/679).
This job opportunity is open to all genders.
Apply for this position!
Fill in the fields below and if you want, add a personal message.
We hope to see you soon in our office!
- 13 Febbraio 2020
Junior amministrativo – Parma.Per la nostra sede centrale a Parma, in Maps Group siamo alla ricerca di una figura anche neolaureata per ruolo di Junior amministrativo, che farà parte del nostro team di Finance e Amministrazione, e si occuperà di attività di ciclo attivo/passivo, e controllo di gestione.Maggiori informazioni
- 12 Febbraio 2020
Junior IT Project Manager – Operations – ParmaFor our BU Large Enterprise we are looking for an experienced sales and business development professional with a background in IT sales and a proven track record of successful business development. The successfull candidate will be responsible of developing our customer base of a specific line of data driven products.Maggiori informazioni
- 12 Febbraio 2020
Software Developer PHP – E-Health – MilanoLa figura professionale ricercata - curiosa, creativa e appassionata di innovazione tecnologica - entrerà a far parte del nostro team di Ricerca e Sviluppo (R&D), dove, collaborando in modalità agile con i colleghi e con gli altri dipartimenti di Artexe, si occuperà di sviluppare, implementare e mantenere il software delle soluzioni Artexe.Maggiori informazioni
- 12 Febbraio 2020
IT Application Maintenance Service Engineer – ParmaAs a technical support engineer you will be part of our Operations team and, liaising with our 1st line Help Desk, you will provide second and third level IT support for the infrastructure and application layers of our customer IT systemMaggiori informazioni
- 12 Febbraio 2020
Project Delivery Specialist – IT Healthcare – ARTEXEPer la nostra azienda Artexe, parte della divisione Maps Healthcare, ricerchiamo una figura di Delivery Specialist, responsabile della gestione di attività d' implementazione dei sistemi Artexe per l'accoglienza digitale presso strutture sanitarie e ospedaliere sul territorio nazionale.Maggiori informazioni
- 7 Gennaio 2020
Sales Area Manager – IT HealthcareIn qualità di Sales Area Manager, la figura ricercata sarà responsabile di gestire e sviluppare le vendite della nostra offerta e-Health integrata, specificamente sul territorio del Nord Est Italia, gestendo un team di commerciali esterni e partner sul territorio di pertinenza. Il profilo richiesto avrà un approccio consulenziale, con l'obiettivo di individuare potenziali opportunità di upselling e cross-selling.Maggiori informazioni