Are you interested in working for an Italian fast growing software company, to deliver great business outcomes, working in a challenging and interesting position? This is the role for you.
You will be involved in the management of Maps Group supply of IT services to one of our most important customers.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of IT deliverables, ensuring our customer operational efficiency and satisfaction. You’ll provide top-quality technical service, working closely with the technical service team and customer external IT suppliers.
Liaising with the Head of Customer Operations, you will manage the day-to-day operations of customer projects and application upgrades, being responsible for tracking the project status, coordinating project resources and managing client expectations.
Following our standard Professional Services Operational processes and guidelines, you will coordinate internal and external stakeholders to ensure flawless execution, ensuring that engagements are on time.
Besides, you will be in charge of organizing events in collaboration with our customer, such as webinar/open plenaries, taking care of coordinating hosts/attendees, arranging communication tools and setting up meeting rooms.
You will manage and align all stakeholders in case of changes in project scope or activity schedule, maintain close links with other functions in Professional Services and other Company departments.
Understanding the client’s business and keeping outstanding communication are key aspects to succeed.
What we expect from you
- You have the ability to fully understand our services to actively manage scope control and customer expectation;
- You are great at building relationships using your good communication and organization skills;
- You know how to adapt to change and you always are on the lookout for new ways to improve the business;
- University degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Management or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Good understanding of IT project delivery methodology, open systems products (hardware and software), project management tools and methodologies, customer and Professional Services;
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written) required;
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities;
- Strong customer relationship management orientation;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
What we offer:
- Full-time 1 year temporary contract (with the possibility of conversion to permanent contract);
- Salary in line with your seniority;
- Meal Vouchers;
But above all you will be part of a great team in a multinational environment!
Work location: Parma
Send us a copy of your resume, granting your consent to process your personal data for recruiting purposes according to law 196/2003 and law 13 GDPR (UE 2016/679).
This job opportunity is open to all genders.